Dear XKM Members,
In light of the COVID-19 situation, we have received many questions about whether or not our classes are still happening. As of now, we plan to move forward with classes, as scheduled. That said, we are closely monitoring the situation and understand that plans may change depending on new developments. If there are changes, we will notify those affected immediately by facebook, email and text.
Thank you for your patience during these times. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
With COVID-19 at the forefront of everyone's mind, we would like to share with you the following precautionary measures we are taking to keep affiliate instructors safe while training with us (many of which have already been part of our standard operating procedures for years):
- Wiping down pads, equipment, and heavy bags with disinfecting wipes after each use.
- Disinfecting high-touch areas, including check-in areas, door handles, drinking fountains, water faucet knobs, and tabletops, on an hourly basis during front desk staff shifts.
- Spraying and mopping the training room floors with disinfecting solution after each class.
- Changing out mop heads after each use.
- Maintaining hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the training centers.
- Encouraging the use of hand & body sanitizer provided in each training room before and after each session.
- Deep cleaning the training mats with disinfecting solution 1 - 2x per day.
- “Fogging” the rooms and equipment with a diffused disinfecting solution as needed.
- Routinely checking to ensure that disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, hand soap, paper towels, and all dispensers are filled.
- Requiring members of the XKM community to stay home if they have any symptoms of any illness.
**Here is what you can do to help:**
- Stay home if you are sick or showing any symptoms of illness.
- Wipe down ALL equipment and help instructors with mopping training floors after class.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom, and before eating or preparing food.
- Use the hand & body sanitizer provided in each training room before and after each session.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.